Connecting Worldwide

Friday, August 04, 2006

www.Humanclock.Com...I'm Getting the Bug Again!

Uh oh...I started looking at the website and I'm getting the urge to take pictures with time slots again! When I did this a couple of years ago I was traveling a lot and it was fun to get other people involved in the project. Ken and I'll be going on a cruise to Alaska the end of August...all those people who might be willing (or unwilling) to pose with the time. I just think this concept of using pictures of people with the time is brilliant! Check it out for yourself: http://www.humanclock.com/ You can even keep a little clock with the pictures changing every minute up on the corner of your computer. The pictures added with the time never disappear. They get replaced with new pictures, but it wasn't hard to look at the places the pictures had been taken and I found a number of mine. Thought I'd interspurse those I took of the computer with some I found saved in folders. 6:04 AM was a nice time to sit out on the deck and have coffee! 9:59 was at Rhythms, a bar and drumming hangout. I loved the notion of the Japanese girls coming in to drum with everyone. 7:21 is our own Ashley, now somewhere in Turkey as she and John study drumming in locations around the world. Jump down to 9:51 and that's Lunenburg Harbor.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home