Connecting Worldwide

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Cats that Welcomed Us Back Home

.
Little Pink sits in the breakfast room window. She's completely an indoor cat, though she was born in the backyard to "our" feral cat, Dusty. She just marked her third birthday on the 30th.

This is Tabby, our 22 pounder! I didn't think he'd show that much interest in us when we came home, but he meows at me until I lie down and then he jumps up to lie down on top of me!


T.J. (Tabby Junior). When he arrived in the back yard to stay, we could hardly tell him apart from Tabby and have come to believe they might even be brothers. He's the most outgoing and friendliest of the cats. When I wanted to take his picture, I could get him to sit, but I haven't mastered "stay". He was a tough one to photograph; he's always on the move!


Our first morning back, Pink and Tabby seemed glad to have us home as they spent most of the day on the bed. They were in need of a good brushing after our absence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home