Connecting Worldwide

Monday, July 31, 2006

Dill Came Back By on His Own

.
In the middle of the afternoon, Ken saw Dill lying in the garden in the back. I went out to see him and he rolled over on his back and acted glad to see me. I carried him inside for one last "portrait". He strolled around downstairs before heading to the back door.

At the door he looked over his shoulder as though saying good-bye for the season.



I took more pictures of Dill than anything or anyone else during my 3-week stay. He's the most agreeable cat I've ever photographed, as though he actually enjoys it, or at least doesn't mind!


Before we left town, we loaded the luggage into Stephanie & Lowell's car and I noticed the beautiful arbor entrance to their garden. Here's the last picture I took in town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home