Connecting Worldwide

Monday, July 31, 2006

It Was Just a Walk in the Park








While I was in Lunenburg I was walking nearly every morning (thanks to my "trainer", Billy!) and I'd made such good headway I didn't want to give it up now that I'm back home. I was missing the beauty of the walking trail along the water, sometimes in the fog, so I took along the camera and tried to see the beauty in what we have nearby. I'm standing on one of the little bridges which has been part of a running joke when we've gone walking in the past. As I've struggled to make it to the finish line, I've said, "Only two more rivers to cross..." It's not exactly like we had to ford a stream! Ken wanted me to be sure to get a picture of the golf course where he sometimes plays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home