Connecting Worldwide

Friday, August 04, 2006

Human Clock...

Everywhere I went I asked people to get involved! At 12:03 in a restaurant in Charleston, the cooks and waitress were agreeable to pose for a picture. Of course the question always is, "What are you doing this for?" I tell them the web site and some take the time to write it down. 7:15 in Andersonville (Chicago) was a celebration of Swedish Days in the neighborhood! At 9:07 you can hardly see Emma, Sharlie's new baby behind her! That was back in California, as are the towheaded kids out for ice cream on a summer night! At 9:09 Bird had little but time on his mind. We were at an art retreat outside of Seattle for that one! At 8:21 we were getting off the ship to visit Ensenada, and 8:20 saw a different group in Charleston having brunch. The man on the right was a complete stranger to the group, but agreeable to join us! This is a great way to reach out and say "Hello" to people! Look at the web site and see how many people from everywhere in the world have joined in on this silliness! Great fun! I recommend it!

I had to add something, because I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it! I looked up Humanclock on the blog site because I was curious to see who else was talking about it. There on top of a Japanese blog is my friend, Gordon on the left and his friend, Bob!
http://japanese.engadget.com/2006/04/16/humanclock/ The blogger was using pictures as an example of what people do, and there was one of mine! Now THAT was fun!






...and one more thing...I found where the pictures came from. Two of my pictures are #s 1 and 2 on page one of the submission's gallery! Check it out! http://www.humanclock.com/gallery.php
.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home