Connecting Worldwide

Friday, July 14, 2006

An Afternoon with Jean & George


After yesterday's rainfall, we had a beautiful sunny day today. Billy and I took an extended walk (to make up for yesterday as well) and I came back to meet Lowell in the driveway where we chatted a bit. I went down to the Post Office to assure I have the same P.O. box for another year, and I ran into Katie McNeill. After cleaning up from the morning, I decided to drive out and see Jean and George. They were also entertaining neighbors of mine from here in town, and though I'd heard of them, I got to meet them for the first time; they're from Tasmania. George and I visited a bit before he headed to the porch with a book, and Jean and I looked at pictures from their trip to Cuba this past winter. Had a really nice time and a good catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home