Connecting Worldwide

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I've Landed...but Hardly...

I can hardly believe I'm back in Lunenburg! So far I'm doing splendidly, watching what I eat and, thanks to Billy's company, I'm going out and walking each morning. The trail is 2 mi long (in total), so we're doing that. We passed some people who were nice enough to take our pix.


I'd taken a picture of Billy walking down the trail (to emphasize that we're "walking!") and then he got one of me. The weather has been beautiful!


We arrived back at Billy & Dave's to find Dill waiting at the door step. This was about 10:30, and when I drove by later, about 4:30. he was still there. You'll see a lot of pix of Dill. He just begs to be photographed and I comply! LOVE that cat!


Billy and Dave in the entrance to the "lani" and out to the bigger garden. They say the rain has stunted some of the growth, but it's all just beautiful! I think they must have the prettiest and fullest garden in town!


The finished interior of the "lani". They laid down hay (not straw) where you see it and it's a beautiful and soft addition. (Last night, Tue 11th) we had dinner outside here and the walls make a nice windbreak. They'd want me to point out that they had a different (longer) table cloth on the table.


The "Pondette". It's really quite lovely and has a nice water sound in the garden. Somewhere in there are 2 goldfish, but it's not big enough for koi!


Billy and Dave's cozy home from out in the garden. and below...one more of Dill.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Big Girl Art said…

    What handsome boys! I so wish I was there to relax on the lanai. It just looks wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home