Connecting Worldwide

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday Night Movie Date




Had a terrific evening catching up again with John and Mike! John and I were both thinking it had only been 6-7 months since we'd seen each other and were amazed to discover it was already 11 months since I was last here! Time flies! Johnnie was late getting out of Halifax, so Mike and I went to dinner, but John, burning rubber, managed to get to the restaurant in time to get a bite to eat. Glad he didn't get stopped...could have been a VERY expensive supper! Afterward we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was certainly full of action, but I loved all the makeup and special effects. It would have been fun to work behind the scenes on that. We're all having dinner together again Saturday evening, so I have more to look forward to!

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home