Connecting Worldwide

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Assorted Things I Noticed in Skagway

.
A lady in one of the shops where we'd stopped for coffee suggested we might enjoy seeing the Wells Fargo Bank in town. It's kept true to its past and has a number of old banking items and photos on display. It was worth a look!


You could say the items for sale ran the gamut! There were some nice galleries in town and plenty for grandparents to bring back for the kids, too!


For those who've seen our house in Lunenburg, I think you'll agree they've used the same color paint on the building below! I placed this picture next to the purple moose...which was the name of a shop up there as well.


There's the mosquito on the totem again!


I've never seem mushrooms that look like this. From the look of the pitch dripping off their edges, I'd guess that they're inedible!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home