Connecting Worldwide

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back Aboard & Hungry as Bears :-) HA!

There's nothing like a cruise! Ohmygoodness! While we toured the surrounding country side, dinner was being prepared and waiting for us when we returned! This evening I had the lamb shank and I swear, it was too big to finish! Of course I did have it in my head that there were some pretty good looking desserts on the menu, so I was saving myself!

That's Erbay, our wonderful and very nice dining room waiter. He was from Turkey, and it was only on the last night that we found out Erbay was his last name as he said no one could pronounce his first name. It began with "E", but I'm glad we could call him by his last name! Now check out what he brought to the table that night!



As the dining room wasn't busy, with many people still on tours, there was time for some Mensa games...and we didn't do too well! Erbay arranged toothpicks in different combinations and we were supposed to move one or two until we got the right formation. I recall Ken got 1 or 2. Overall, we tried, but didn't do too well. It was a lot of fun though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home