Connecting Worldwide

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Girls Night Out in F.V.




Pictures and stories about both of you girls was shared over dinner this evening! After all the evenings I've looked through the albums of grandbabies everyone else brings (and I've enjoyed them!), it was nice to have some pictures and stories of my own! Helen wasn't aware the big trip was underway. She shared stories of when Rob and Mary Beth spent three months traveling through Europe. Like Ash and John, they sent a lot of email and shared the trip as they went along. Judee didn't have a lot of news though she said she might visit me in N.S. maybe next summer! THAT certainly would be fun! Shirley didn't have any news that I hadn't already heard when we were all at dinner last weekend. She did want the site information about The Red Balloon! Another customer for you, Heather! They were all interested in knowing about what Blogging is...

You can see we had a delicious dinner, and I got to take home the leftovers! I'm on my own for dinner tomorrow, so they'll be welcome, reheated!

Everyone sends love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home