Connecting Worldwide

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Aahhh...Andersonville...

Winding down my workday and sipping a margarita from Angel's. Jen, our business owner not only supports this...she funds this! She says she'd be a complete hypocrite if she told us we couldn't drink on the clock. Fine by me! It's only when our day is winding down and the store is quiet that she encourages us to go to the back door of Angel's to get a cocktail to go. As I wrote yesterday, I forgot to post my "disconcerting vision." As I strolled to work yesterday morning, I saw a grown man wearing very short, short-alls. And as I sat here zoning out and staring across the street, I saw a gentleman wearing what some might consider underwear...and nothing else! Don't you just miss the city?! You may have the beautiful Andean mountains and llamas in the street...but do you have grown men dressed like children?! I bet not. Hope your day has been beautiful and peaceful. xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home