Connecting Worldwide

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some Ideas Come to You While Out on a Stroll

All this walking must be doing some good! Over several phone calls today, H-E and I discussed blogging, she thinking I should begin one. For the life of me I couldn't think of anything I really wanted to communicate with the world! But the discussion continued until this late afternoon, when, walking with Dad, we discussed that this might be a nice way for the family to stay in touch with you two (and we with one another!) while you're away. I only wish we'd thought of this prior to your departure so that you might have begun a blog about your travels! We do, however, like receiving the email and think they'll make a nice journal when they're printed out.

Over time, we may add some pictures for you so you don't forget us! We'll have little trips of our own along the way that we can share with you! We hope you think this is fun. I spent the day reading a number of blogs, some in foreign languages! It's an interesting technological world these days, and I've just jumped in with both feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home