Connecting Worldwide

Friday, June 16, 2006

Connecting all over Chicagoland!


After a long and slow-ish day at work, Tina met me and we strolled to the new Sprint store in the neighborhood...and as you can see we opened our own Sprint store in our home! Actually we just upgraded our phones. Mine has an Mp3 player in it. Maybe I don't need an ipod after all! I'm sure there are way more features on it than I can even begin to fathom using...but I had $150 credit towards the phone for being a long time customer and whatnot so I figured...hey, I'll get all the bells and whistles. And it's bluetooth compatible...yeah right, like I'm gonna walk around with a blue glowing earpiece! (Sorry, dad!) So, Tina and I have been spending the evening playing with our new phones, trying to figure it all out. We had delicious grilled chicken for dinner...and I thought of the poor little grunting guniea pigs the whole time! Love you both!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home