Connecting Worldwide

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bored & Unclear of the Concept


I'm on my second cup of coffee this afternoon and I should be jumping around but I'm saving all my energy for my 5PM walk. It was good to hear from Ash though I'm distressed to hear that this leg of the travel took so long! As I write, they're well past being up 36 hours and they're not to their next destination yet. They'll hardly see Salvadore this time through, but I hope Ilhaus is worth the time and effort! I hope they'll have the energy to participate in all the drumming I think they're planning to have there! The family network is tight and in place as I called H-E as soon as I hung up with Ash. I was able to fill her in on all the travel disasters. It was a nice chance to talk as she said there had been no one in the store for the entire morning! Of course everything changed as we talked and several people came in! Dad was out for the lunch hour, so I had a half sandwich and a coffee and went upstairs to watch a little television. Actually, I was scanning through the stations looking for anything in the way of a movie or show that we might want to watch and hadn't seen. It's summer and there's nothing. To stave off boredom, I'm going to tivo Million Dollar Baby and Cinderella Man. Neither Dad nor I is interested in boxing, so if we like these, they've got to be good! They certainly got their share of rave reviews! Oprah, Dr Phil and Inside Edition are all on summer reruns, and I've seen all of them I was interested in, so what's left is a lot of Law & Order! That done, I came to the computer, but no one has written today...boo hoo. Then I thought about writing something here, but I didn't have a picture, and I think that makes them more fun (in this case, "funny")...so I took the picture of myself. The "Unclear" part is that I didn't know to put it on wide angle. Actually, I did the second shot, but the image was SO scary, it could only be deleted! Dad made the second coffee of the afternoon, but he was too busy to sit down and visit, so this is my whining blog. If I could trade places with Ash and John, I'd sit up and watch their bags and they could take a nap! Hopefully, by the time they can sit down and read this, they'll have had a little sleep and will be feeling better. Love to all!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Big Girl Art said…

    I LOVE this posting!!!! The picture is fantastic and I really enjoyed the journal-feel of your entry, mom. Keep up the good work, weezer!!! Off to Angels for dinner and a margarita. Then a gallery opening. Love and kisses everyone!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home