Connecting Worldwide

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ladies Who Lunch & Assorted Silliness

.
We went to Amy's neighborhood today to have lunch at Zov's. My usual lunch out, Ahi salad, was as excellent there as any I've had. They also had a bakery, but I mustered all my strength and didn't buy anything! And you should have seen the beautifully decorated pastery!

Over lunch we brought out the Human Clock numbers. Thanks, Amy & Shannon!



Back at Amy's. she took a clock picture of Mary, Karen & me.

Meet Darby, Amy's bulldog. Perhaps it was my animal magnitism (ha) but she kept trying to jump in my lap, licked my neck, arms, hands & feet! It wasn't that she was so huge, but she's solid and nearing 50#! In the next picture, this is the way she was the whole time, here, licking my neck!

One more clock picture, this time with Karen, Shannon, Mary and Amy, holding Darby. The 2 pictures I added to http://www.humanclock.com/ after Mary's birthday party are already up on "Recent Photos" on the Home Page. I added these, above, today. I always appreciate friends who're willing to go along with the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home