Connecting Worldwide

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Heather's Art Updates

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my first shadowbox that I made. This is from one of the cool boxes Tina found at the thrift store for me. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome if I do say so myself! Also, I told mom I sold another piece on etsy today. Check out my store www.biggirlart.etsy.com Tina and I are heading up to Wisconsin this weekend to stay at the Whitefish Bay Farm B&B. We'll be sure to take photos to post upon our return. xoxoxoxo!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Warm homefires said…

    H-E, This is fabulous! It was such fun to find it here tonight after you'd told me about it! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the boxes...you're obviously inspired! Simply wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home