Connecting Worldwide

Friday, June 30, 2006

Good Company/Good Food!


I love getting together with friends! I'll have pictures at a later time (they're on Judee's camera) of the Kappa group at The Clubhouse in SC Plaza. Jane kinda ran with the conversation, but it was a good time to let her talk and we could eat our meal! I don't know how many times she said, "Oh! and I have one more story!" Anyway, had a great seared ahi dinner and we shared creme brulee for dessert. That was last Wednesday night. Thursday I met Karen and her best friend, Colleen, for lunch at the R&D Cafe in Fashion Island. I have a favorite Asian salad I always get there. I don't think it's slimming...full of crunchie nuts and soba noodles. A "must try" for anyone dining there! It's awesome! Just like I always get that salad, Karen always has the French Dip. Colleen says she sticks with the Reuben Sandwich. I thought about going shopping afterward since I was already there, but decided against it and headed back home. I didn't forget my camera this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home