Connecting Worldwide

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Summer Afternoon Party at Lorna and Ron's

.








The day of my
birthday, Ron and Lorna had planned a party, which is why we went to dinner the night before. I didn't take as many pictures as I might have liked on this day... Maybe it was standing and talking in the afternoon sun, drinking a margarita on an empty stomach, but I suddenly felt faint, sat down and proceeded to pass out! I spent most of the party inside on the couch, but all my friends came by to talk with me, so when I felt better, it wasn't terrible. I just missed a nice picture of the Mexican buffet that was catered...you know how I like food pictures! I guess I did get some good pictures of some of my friends and a nice husband's group. The bottom picture is of Lorna with Dennis and Pam. They'd driven down from Santa Maria, about 4 hours north. We haven't seen them in ages! Pam brought along a beautiful book her new daughter-in-law had put together with photos from the wedding last October. We all wish they still lived down this way; we don't get to see them often enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home