Connecting Worldwide

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Last Evening...Last Dinner

If you've "been on this trip with me", it's sad to say that the time is winding down. Thought to add a view of the dining room from where we sat on the second tier. For dinner I photographed the spring roll that Ken had. I had the scallop dinner with the pasta. When I didn't eat the pasta, Erbay was concerned that I might want more scallops and offered to bring them to me. Oh, how I'll miss that when I'm back home! The desserts (as always) were wonderful. Ken had the pear souffle and I had a taste. You could really taste the pears! David might seem to be looking bored at the dessert tray, but when Earbay finishes telling us about everything, David will brighten and ask for two scoops of ice cream!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home