Connecting Worldwide

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Heather's 35!


What a wonderful Birthday I've had! Thank you all for the sweet phone calls and loving Birthday wishes! My day started with mom and dad calling from Canada, followed shortly thereafter with several calls from Ash. I missed the first few and was hesitant to answer an unfamiliar number showing up as an "Illinois call." Strange to have that as she was calling from Paris! Thank you all for my gifts of massages...I am very excited and know that they will be much needed in the upcoming months! I heard from many friends today, including Lawrence and Lisa G, who told me that "Michael missed his Aunty Heather!" Very sweet. My favorite little (4 year old) customer Lucy came by to bring me a cupcake from the Swedish Bakery, fresh flowers and to sing "Happy Birthday Feather." What a sweet little munchkin. Tina met me after work and we walked to JinJu where we had a delicious dinner. (No surprise there!) All the staff from our eye care professionals was there enjoying some after work cocktails and wished me a happy birthday as well. We walked home and Tina presented with me with another delicious cupcake from the Swedish Bakery, followed by thoughtful and wonderful Birthday goodies. She found some very cool, very "Heather" jewelry as well as a fantastic little gadget...an ipod! It managed to download all 991 one songs I had stored on my computer in a matter of 8 minutes or so. It's 30 GB...I have no idea what that means, but I guess I could put 10,000 songs or so as well as photos as well as video on there and still have extra room! I am so not tech-savvy, but I am very excited to have this hot little item! (Thank you, T!) Winding down the night and anticipating a busy day at work tomorrow...starting the weekend Andersonville sidewalk sale! Woo-hoo! I will try and post Cali photos soon. The posts will be out of order, but I knew I could get this up sooner. Hello to everyone in Lunenburg and Mahone Bay!! We really wish we were there this summer. Ash and Johnba...safe travels as you continue on your journey. Love you all!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Warm homefires said…

    Thanks for sharing all the news. It sounds as though it was a good a birthday as I could have wished for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home