Connecting Worldwide

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Morning Visiting Across the Street with "Nan"


This was a very rainy morning and I got a reprieve from walking in a downpour. Instead, Billy and I went to visit Nan as she was alone for the morning. Ken made three cappuccinos so we could take them over and no one had to fuss once we got there. I'd noticed Tessie atop the fish tank as we went in. We were in the middle of a nice conversation when in walked Tessie and she came right up to me to have me pet her! I did so with some trepidation as she'd given me a good smack the last time I was there. I'll bet she didn't realize who she was cuddling up to as she nested down into my lap!!! Very carefully Billy got the camera to note the occasion! She stayed totally sweet and stayed with me most of the time until Lowell came in for lunch. That's a nice picture of him with Tessie on the arm of the chair, and I love the picture of Nan and Billy. We took off after that, but had had a nice time. (FYI...Tessie is a Cornish Rex breed of cat.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home